Does Online Remote Virtual Training really Work!?
Updated: Mar 22
The short answer is 'yes.' Here are the reasons why:
1. With a pair of bands and dumbbells at home you can do virtually every exercise you would do at a gym! Seriously, try it with me and find out! The real key to getting results is how do you keep getting stronger, and that is achieved not by more equipment, but with a knowledgable and experienced trainer!
2. With today's world of 5G, Wifi, Smart Phones, noise cancelling EarPods, tablets, laptops, FaceTime, Zoom, Skype, GoTo meeting, etc... there has never been a clearer picture and better connection to see and hear everything via video call!
3. Family's can work out together! Rather then making the kids a deterrent to working out, workout with them! Seriously! I have pictures of kids 3 years old and up doing aerobics with their parent, lifting light dumbbells like mom or dad, and even being used as extra weight while the parent holds them during exercise! It's a good example to set as a role model to your kids that exercise is important.
4. During this time of "social distancing' online training has to become the primary way of structured exercise because gyms, and classes are closed
5. There is Freedom and convenience of being able to workout in your home or wherever your at!
If you would like to try out a free session to see if this is a fit for you. Please contact me at (310) 804 9801 or at email@example.com and i would be happy to set up a free consolation session to see if online training is right for you!